Our spring session filled up so quickly, we’ve added another class! In this 4-week online course, June 16th – July 15th, 2017, you will be learning the Cornerstones of Dreamwork.
Using an intimate blend of art, theory and practice, dreamers learn to understand the structure and language of dreams & develop the tools necessary to begin bridging their wisdom back to waking life. This series is excellent for beginner and intermediate dreamers.
The weekly online classes will cover the following topics:
Week 1: Dream Architecture
Dreamwork is an art as well as a science. In this class, we learn to approach dreams in the same way we would a work of literature, film or painting; appreciating its mechanics as well as its poetry. We will learn how to recognize the dramatic structure of a dream, isolate its key elements and bridge their symbolism back to waking life.
Week 2: Light in the Dark
Learning to actively dream involves finding balance between the light and dark sides of our nature. In this class we will pay special attention to the Shadow and nightmares, learning how to read the warning signs of imbalanced attitudes. We will explore the redeeming medicine of dark dreams and the importance of finding the light contained within them.
Week 3: Inner Marriage
Each of us contains both masculine and feminine qualities within. It is only our gender conditioning that engrains a bias towards one or the other. What results, is an impoverishment of our opposite-gender qualities. In this class, we will learn how to integrate both through dreamwork, so that we can recover our wholeness as individuals, correspondingly healing our larger community.
Week 4: Dream Yourself Awake
Dreaming is a kind of archaeological process where we enter the landscape of the soul to unearth the forgotten or undiscovered parts of our selves. As we begin to do away with unconscious, habitual behaviour, we awaken to a new way of being in the world. We begin to walk the dream – turning inspiration into action. In this class, we will learn techniques for engaging our co-creative abilities in both dreaming and waking realities.
How it works:
- Once you’ve registered the next email you’ll get will be on the Friday before our start date, containing an invitation to join an exclusive Facebook Group with your fellow Dreamwalkers, where all of our discussions will take place.
- You will then receive your weekly video lessons on Sunday of every week, along with your weekly study guides.
- We meet for our Weekly Live Call via Instant Teleseminar on Saturdays at 10-11:30am (PT). You can access these gatherings via Telephone, Web Call or by Webcast (listen-only). Though I do recommend showing up in real time, the recording will be available to all members if you have to miss the class.
- We will be working on actual dreams as a group in every Live Class, so you can learn intimately about the Dreamworking process.
- Our private Facebook Group can be used throughout the week to share dreams with your fellow Dreamwalkers, start discussions, offer insights, and ask questions.
Click here to read some Testimonials from Graduate Dreamwalkers
Earlybird tuition (Before May 19th) for this 4-week course is $180.
After May 19th, tuition is $220.
Final registration deadline is Thursday, June 15th (please know that this course always fills up quickly, so I’d recommend registering long before this deadline).
If you are in Canada and would prefer to pay in CAD by Interac e-transfer, please contact us directly to register.
You will be given an option at registration to contribute to the Scholarship Fund to help those in need.
Some scholarships are available and will be considered on interest, merit & need. If you’d like to apply for a scholarship, please send a mind & heartful letter to me here. Consider that you might have something of equal value that you’d like to offer in barter for the tuition.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me.