Dreamwalking – a 4-week course on dreams
September 4 - September 30$220
In this 4-week online course, September 4th to September 30th, 2017, you will be learning the Cornerstones of Dreamwork.
Using an intimate blend of art, theory and practice, dreamers learn to understand the structure and language of dreams & develop the tools necessary to begin bridging their wisdom back to waking life. This series is excellent for beginner and intermediate dreamers.
For more details: dreamwalking-an-online-course-on-dreams
How it works:
- Once you’ve registered the next email you’ll get will be on the Friday before our start date, containing an invitation to join an exclusive Facebook Group with your fellow Dreamwalkers, where all of our discussions will take place.
- You will then receive your weekly video lessons on Sunday of every week, along with your weekly study guides.
- We meet for our Weekly Live Call via Instant Teleseminar on Saturdays from 10-11:30am (PT) beginning September 9th. You can access these gatherings via Telephone, Web Call or by Webcast (listen-only). Though I do recommend showing up in real time, the recording will be available to all members if you have to miss the class.
- We will be working on actual dreams as a group in every Live Class, so you can learn intimately about the Dreamworking process.
- Our private Facebook Group can be used throughout the week to share dreams with your fellow Dreamwalkers, start discussions, offer insights, and ask questions.
Click here to read some Testimonials from Graduate Dreamwalkers
Earlybird tuition (Before August 4th) for this 4-week course is $180.
After August 4th, tuition is $220.
Final registration deadline is Thursday, August 31st (please know that this course always fills up quickly, so I’d recommend registering long before this deadline).
If you are in Canada and would prefer to pay in CAD by Interac e-transfer, please contact us directly to register.
You will be given an option at registration to contribute to the Scholarship Fund to help those in need.
Some scholarships are available and will be considered on interest, merit & need. If you’d like to apply for a scholarship, please send a mind & heartful letter to me here. Consider that you might have something of equal value that you’d like to offer in barter for the tuition.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me.