I am thrilled to announce The Dream Lodge, an 8-week online mentorship program (July 18th – Sept 5, 2017) for graduates of my Dreamwalking course.
In this intimate group of 13 women, each dreamer receives personal guidance with her own dreaming practice, learning to better understand and nurture the dreaming impulse which is working to align her with well-being & belonging.
She will also be refining the skills she learned in Dreamwalking in this practice-based program which focuses on the wisdom of the circle, partaking and contributing to its conversation, synchronicity and creativity, just as an ecosystem would:
The Dream Lodge is a council of women dedicated to the practice of dreaming together, honouring the wounds that shape us uniquely and moving through the impediments to embolden our creativity in the world.
Some of our core practices:
- Deepening the Quality of Approach: learning the art of slow courtship of dream symbols
- Opening the Third Ear: becoming attentive to the inner life
- Refining our Questions: drawing out the secret longing of every dream
- Self & Other: holding paradox & befriending otherness
- Sheltering the Shadow: becoming hospitable to uncomfortable emotions
How it works:
- We meet in the virtual Dream Lodge on Tuesdays at 10 am (Pacific Time) from July 18th – September 5th, 2017 for 1.5 hours each week. To convert this to your own time zone, go here: www.thetimezoneconverter.com
- You will access our Dream Lodge gatherings via the web or telephone. Though I do recommend showing up in real time, the recording will be made available to you if you have to miss a gathering.
- We will be working on actual dreams as a group in every gathering, so you will learn intimately about the Dreamworking process and benefit from the magic of the shared unfolding.
- We will also have a private Facebook Group to be used throughout the week to share your dreams with our council of women, discuss your practice, offer insights and receive support with your important questions.
“We, the dreamers, are ever so grateful that you have provided us with your scholarship which is so well supported by your experience and innate wisdom Toko-pa, and that you have made a place for us to gather and practice new skills and share and support each other. It is all more than I could have possibly imagined. Gratitude abounds.” – Cathi Pettigrew
“WOW Toko-pa, you have created such a potent, life-shaking course here. You do not shy away from the darkness and muck that make a lot of others squirm and flee. I appreciate the deep work and deep self-inquiry that it takes to bring this about.” – Katherine Knupp
“I love witnessing the magic follow of the dreaming, as Toko-pa dives deeply yet gently in the story of the dreamtime. She is a gentle, loving storyteller and in today’s world with so many techniques available for our spiritual growth the mentors forget to teach, gentleness and humbleness. Toko-pa draws from both including love and integrity. This is why I will continue supporting this gifted dream whispering healer.” – Lorna Cluttey
To read more testimonials, click here.
Please know that I am limiting this program to 13 women so we can preserve the intimacy of our circle, but that also means it will fill up quickly. If you had your heart set on joining us & you find registration full, please send me an email and I’ll put you on a waiting list.
Earlybird tuition: (Before May 23rd) for this 8-week program is $249.
After May 23rd: tuition is $299.
Final registration deadline: July 13th, 2017.