Digital painting by Stacy Pugh, of Lavender Lilly Dilly Dilly
In this 4-week online course, (April 29th-May 24th), you will be learning the Cornerstones of Dreamwork. Using an intimate blend of art, theory and practice, dreamers learn to understand the structure and language of dreams & develop the tools necessary to begin bridging their wisdom back to waking life. This series is excellent for beginner and intermediate dreamers.
The weekly online classes will cover the following topics:
Dreamwork is an art as well as a science. In this class we learn to approach dreams in the same way we would a work of literature, film or painting; appreciating its mechanics as well as its poetry. We will learn how to recognize the dramatic structure of a dream, isolate its key elements and bridge their symbolism back to waking life.
Light in the Dark
Learning to actively dream involves finding balance between the light and dark sides of our nature. In this class we will pay special attention to the Shadow and nightmares, learning how to read the warning signs of imbalanced attitudes. We will explore the redeeming medicine of dark dreams and the importance of finding the light contained within them.
Each of us contains both masculine and feminine qualities within. It is only our gender conditioning that engrains a bias towards one or the other. What results, is an impoverishment of our opposite-gender qualities. In this class, we will learn how to integrate both through dreamwork, so that we can recover our wholeness as individuals, correspondingly healing our larger community.
Dream Yourself Awake
Dreaming is a kind of archaeological process where we enter the landscape of the soul to unearth the forgotten or undiscovered parts of our selves. As we begin to do away with unconscious, habitual behaviour, we awaken to a new way of being in the world. We begin to walk the dream – turning inspiration into action. In this class we will learn techniques for engaging our co-creative abilities in both dreaming and waking realities.
How it works:
- Once I have received your registration, you will receive an invitation to join an exclusive Facebook Group with your fellow Dreamwalkers, where most of our discussions will take place.
- You will then receive your video lessons on Monday of every week, along with your weekly study guides.
- We meet twice a week to accommodate opposite time zones: Saturdays at 11 am (PST) and Wednesdays at 7pm (PST). You are welcome to come to either or both. If you have to miss both, Live Chats are available for review by members anytime.
- We will be working on actual dreams as a group in every class, so if you’d like to submit a dream, you will be invited to email it to me beforehand.
- Our private Facebook Group can be used throughout the week to share dreams with your fellow Dreamwalkers, start discussions, offer insights, and ask questions.
Click here to read some Testimonials from Graduate Dreamwalkers
Earlybird tuition (Friday April 19th) for this 4-week course is $140.
Final registration deadline (Friday April 26th), is on a sliding scale from $160 – $180.
Due to the volume of scholarship requests, any amount above the base price ($140) will go towards a Scholarship Fund to help those in need.
Some scholarships are available and will be considered on interest, merit & need. If you’d like to apply for a scholarship, please send a mind & heartful letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me.
Click the ‘register now’ button and enter an amount between $140-180: