Instead of the usual New Year’s Resolutions, I thought it might be fun & more empowering to look back on 2011 & acknowledge some of its amazing highlights. In 2011, I…
1. Held my first Women’s Moon Lodge. Imagine my amazement when my livingroom filled to its capacity with gorgeous goddesses, each of us deeply keen to speak and listen to each other’s blood stories. Little did I know how powerfully this event would impact my life over the next year.
2. Created my own, this here, lovely website. While still in progress, it is the hub and hum of all things I value – music, writing, dreamwork and (soon to be integrated)…lightsculpture! Here’s a sneak preview of those benevolent beings.
3. Played a bunch of great gigs and went on tour with my beloved Craig:
4. Wrote a pile of new songs. Listen to some demos.
5. Started Dreamwork with Toko-pa, a Facebook blog which now boasts over 600 beautiful readers.
6. Made a few forever friends.
7. Came out as a Graphic Designer and had the great fortune to work on many delicious & worthy projects.
8. Made some beautiful lightsculptures, sold some beautiful lightsculptures, continue to be blessed by their kind presences.
9. Celebrated my double anniversary – musical and romantical – with the deepest, sweetest man I know.
10. Gave up my job and a super-stellar, giant one-bedroom flat in James Bay, with the intention of a manifesting a Forest Palace for my beloved and I, perched on a mountain in the country.
12. Saw reggae legend Clinton Fearon perform in a LIVINGROOM!
13. Did a lot of amazing Dreamwork, regularly sweating through my clothes with passion.
14. Consciously choosing uncertainty, moved 6 times in 4 months and received my PhD in FAITH.
15. Moved into our dream come true Forest Palace, perched on a mountain, on a magical island in the sea, on planet earth, in outer space.